Rate Thread
Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
Cold Weather Wear
01-18-2014, 04:29 PM
Cold Weather Wear
Hello all. Just wanted to share that I just purchased a pair of Freeze-out inner liner gloves and a Freeze-out Head/Neck Bacalava. Absolute best $25 ever spent. I highly recommend for those cool Sunday mornings. Purchased at Cycle Gear East on Sunset/Pecos.

Hope this information helps in case anyone was thinking of getting any items like these.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-18-2014, 06:11 PM
RE: Cold Weather Wear
Yeahthe balaclava is amazing. I went with the heated gloves this year. they are amazing!!!!

[Image: 9d765f67-981a-472a-ac7e-cd56d5c63b90_zps...1369163536]
01-18-2014, 09:13 PM
RE: Cold Weather Wear
(01-18-2014 06:11 PM)jZon Wrote:  Yeahthe balaclava is amazing. I went with the heated gloves this year. they are amazing!!!!

+1 for the heated gear. As a daily rider I realized during my first winter that it was an absolute must. I went with Gerbings. And if anyone is in the market for heated gear I would actually say to avoid Gerbings. It does come with a lifetime warranty on all the heating elements, but if any of them bust (which happens very often) you have to ship it back to Gerbings so they can fix it. In other words, go two and a half weeks without it, after you pay to actually ship it back. It would be much much easier to just take your stuff back to Cycle Gear and swap it out right there.

Just my [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTYiiCtbg9UWcVptF2Z0nW...XlSJeVCo2g]

"250 is like the honey badger, it doesn't give a shit"

906+ years and still going!

**2013-2016 Secretary**

[-]
Share/Bookmark (Show All)
Facebook Twitter Linkedin Technorati Digg MySpace Delicious