Rate Thread
05-15-2018, 05:58 PM
Catch Up
Hello all,

Some of you may remember me, I used to be a regular around here. Moved away from Vegas back in 2012, but try to log onto the forums every now and then. The forums look pretty desolate and I was just wondering the best way to keep in touch? Are there other platforms that are used more frequently than the forums?

Updates in my life:
I still have Donnie's 2006 Honda 1000rr (thanks to Freddy for taking me home after I crashed it in Red Rock and obliterated my collar bone. Dont worry, bike is repaired.) The bike has a blistering 6,587 miles on it. That should give you an indication as to the abysmal riding opportunities of my current location (great if you own a Harley, sportbike not so much). I sold the old 2002 Honda F4i back in 2016. Still with the wife. Over the next few months, we will start working remotely via our RV. As such, we will have the opportunity to visit Vegas on a regular basis.

Any big news that I may have missed? I know Warren (The really tall guy) passed away some time ago. Arson is the president. Holy fuck things went downhill fast!Poo Any other news to report?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-15-2018, 06:14 PM
RE: Catch Up
Buck Lives!

---
Charlie don't surf!
The Cake is a Lie!
You're gonna love my nuts!
I haven't seen Yayo...
09 Husqvarna 510 - "Bouncing Betty"
07 ZX-6R - "Crack"
07 Mean Streak Special Edition - "Blow"

[Image: 1hPfLRu]
05-17-2018, 01:33 PM
RE: Catch Up
WooahhhH! lol whats up bud!!?

Some of us are still around. Just have busy life's. No time to spam around on websites lol =D

Sounds busy yo self! When do you plan on heading down? Would love to see yall!!

"Sin City Sportbikes was founded by Las Vegas sport bike enthusiasts in response to a desire to promote a positive and safe image of the sport. Riders and enthusiasts from all over the Las Vegas Valley have joined together in an effort to give back to a community that has helped and nurtured us."

[Image: finalbanner.jpg]

[-]
Share/Bookmark (Show All)
Facebook Twitter Linkedin Technorati Digg MySpace Delicious