Rate Thread
Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
Auto Club Speedway (Sept 1/2) Track Tactics
08-31-2012, 05:16 PM
RE: Auto Club Speedway (Sept 1/2) Track Tactics
Totally sucks. I was actually looking forward to seeing the GoPro footage from everyone. Did they say what it the issue was? Hurricane? Earthquake? Godzilla destroyed the track?

Work Smarter, Not Harder. Cool
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-01-2012, 11:45 AM
I received multiple stories. Broc said it was an insurance issue. All I know is I am severely disappointed. I had a garage spot reserved for the SCS/Vegas crew and everything. I hope nobody is disappointed in us at Geared Up Moto. We were just trying to help promote the sport. Unfortunately for everyone, it didnt work out. If anyone has an issue with getting refunded through Tracktactics, please contact us at Geared Up Moto and we will be sure to assist any way possible.

Severely bummed,

Geared Up Moto
(702) 228-4327
10-07-2012, 10:12 AM
So whats the deal ? Is track tactics going to hold an event in Dec or not?!?! I know they said they were going to when cancelled this event but I haven't heard anything since. Anyone have any up dates ?

WERA # 215
CVMA #215
SCS Facebook
10-09-2012, 12:18 PM
(10-07-2012 10:12 AM)Pcone16 Wrote:  So whats the deal ? Is track tactics going to hold an event in Dec or not?!?! I know they said they were going to when cancelled this event but I haven't heard anything since. Anyone have any up dates ?

I havent heard anything either. I think I am going to stop doing business with them. They caused alot of headaches for you guys and our shop. I just prefer to do business with reliable people and they arent showing that to me or my clients and friends. Please let us know if anyone doesnt recieve re embursement!

Your Friends,

Geared Up Moto

[-]
Share/Bookmark (Show All)
Facebook Twitter Linkedin Technorati Digg MySpace Delicious