Rate Thread
Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
Asshats on the road
02-04-2015, 06:03 PM
Asshats on the road
Hey, so while on the way to work I hit heavy traffic. When it lightened up, going about 50 miles an hour, I kept two to three car lengths between me and the car in front of me just to be safe. This silver truck behind me began riding my ass and after about a minute he decided to drive in the shoulder in oder to cut me off, d.damn near splattering me on the road in the process... His license plate number is 458*ASU. If I call 311 will they actually file a report or do they not really give a crap?
Keep an eye out and stay safe everyone!

"250 is like the honey badger, it doesn't give a shit"

906+ years and still going!

**2013-2016 Secretary**
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-04-2015, 06:52 PM
RE: Asshats on the road
Glad you ok mang!!! Where abouts was this?? No idea on 311. they prob wont do shieeet!

what I would do is call 911 and say that it appears that a drunk driver cut you off and supply the last known location and license number.

"Sin City Sportbikes was founded by Las Vegas sport bike enthusiasts in response to a desire to promote a positive and safe image of the sport. Riders and enthusiasts from all over the Las Vegas Valley have joined together in an effort to give back to a community that has helped and nurtured us."

[Image: finalbanner.jpg]
02-04-2015, 07:19 PM
On the 95 and charleston abouts.

"250 is like the honey badger, it doesn't give a shit"

906+ years and still going!

**2013-2016 Secretary**
02-04-2015, 08:49 PM
wont do you any good unless they get multiple calls RE the same or similar incidents from the same guy, otherwise anyone could call in anything.

- Justin

"You were taking it easy right? Because I could keep up with
you and from what I understand, I shouldn't be able to do that..."
- Ken "No Neck"

[Image: sig1.png]
02-05-2015, 02:31 PM
How ridiculous are people.. No one seems to have respect. I always get people that like to pull in front of me coming out of a parking lots or turning from one road to the other. It seems that a lot of people just don't respect or care about two wheeled riders of any kind.

Luckily you are safe!

[Image: DLKYiI.jpg]
Ride Hard....But SAFE!!.. Geek

[-]
Share/Bookmark (Show All)
Facebook Twitter Linkedin Technorati Digg MySpace Delicious