Rate Thread
Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
3-14 rr ride
03-15-2013, 12:04 PM
RE: 3-14 rr ride
Honestly, it all happened so fast (yet in slow motion), I didn't even get a chance to take a good look at the bike. I immediately got on the brakes and just waited for them to eat shit. The girl had booty shorts and a tank top on from what I remember... It may have been pink. Hyper8871 (im horrible with names) may be able to provide a better description, he was behind me and witnessed it was well.

We were in a staggered riding position and the douche just weaved in and out of all of us.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-15-2013, 12:06 PM
Denim shorts for sure, and tank top couldn't tell the color of the bike. He came out of nowhere, split Jason and I then cut Christine off did some desert riding came back across Christine and kept going. ABSOLUTE IDIOT!!!

LIVE OR DIE TRYING
03-15-2013, 12:13 PM
Names Junior and ya i seen it all. the crap thing is if we all would have been in a tighter group he would have taken us all out. He had it in his little mind to pass us at such a high rate of speed and then couldn't handle it!! what a f@%k nut!!

LIVE OR DIE TRYING
03-15-2013, 12:20 PM
damn it, I was going to guess Junior, but didn't want to get it wrong! haha.

Yeah, he was so close to taking out Christine twice, she reacted well though. I have a feeling she was pretty heated after it though.

I hope his backpack realizes that her life was spared that night and never gets on the back of that douchebags bike again. Doubt it though.

~ Jason
03-15-2013, 01:10 PM
Kuddos for not chasing him down and beating his ass!

"250 is like the honey badger, it doesn't give a shit"

906+ years and still going!

**2013-2016 Secretary**
03-15-2013, 07:06 PM
Have to admit some very bad thoughts ran through my mind...Angry
03-15-2013, 07:12 PM
It was a red 2002-2005 R6 guy was wearing a yellow tank top and the backpack was wearing denim shorts and a white tank top all I saw was dust getting kicked up an another set I headlights am trust me Matt if I woul have known at the time what he did I would do more than beat his ass he would never be able to ride again if walk so if anyone sees this poor excuse for a rider keep your distance he might kill him self and you trying to be a show off

Be safe and keep the rubber side down guys and girls

No man is more free than the one that doesn't give a damn what society thinks of him

[-]
Share/Bookmark (Show All)
Facebook Twitter Linkedin Technorati Digg MySpace Delicious