Rate Thread
Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
Spring Mountain Motorsports Ranch Track Day NOV 4th/5th
08-29-2017, 03:28 PM
Spring Mountain Motorsports Ranch Track Day NOV 4th/5th
This is happening November 4th & 5th. I will be there both days for sure, this is a great opportunity to learn and become a better street rider, HIGHLY recommend for any NEW riders!!! Plenty of time to gather your gear and pay for this amazing opportunity. Located just outside of Las Vegas

Level 1 is for new track riders or those looking for more hands on instruction. Consider adding the New Riders School for this event.

First time at the racetrack? Looking for a more controlled environment and a more relaxed session? The pace in Level 1 is slower than in Level 2 or Level 3, and inside passing is not allowed. The Level 1 group is closely monitored by the TrackXperience staff to ensure your safety. All Level 1 riders should consider taking part in our complimentary New Track Rider School, which has helped hundreds of riders achieve their riding goals and learn valuable skills. Our comprehensive educational approach along with friendly one-on-one coaching is the key.

If you have questions about gear and/or bike requirements there is plenty of other threads you can locate that information on or attend one of our rides and ask questions! Yahoo

If bike transportation is an issue I am sure we can work something out, the members on here are very resourceful

Pay for it here:

http://trackxperience.com/oct28-29smmr/2...-smmr.html

https://trackxperience.com/oct28-29smmr.html

3601 NV-160, Pahrump, NV 89048

Friday: The track will be accessible after 4:30 p.m. at the main gate. There is a $10
entrance fee. Please do not try to enter the track before 4:30 p.m. Friday.
Saturday: Registration will start at 7:30 a.m. and close at 9:15 a.m.; Tech
inspection starts at 7:30 a.m. and closes at 9:30 a.m. All riders must attend the
mandatory rider’s meeting at 8:30 a.m. The track will be hot from 9 a.m. to 5
p.m. This venue requires that we break for lunch from 12 p.m. to 1 p.m.
We welcome everyone to join us at our Saturday night potluck. Please bring a dish
to share—the party starts around 7 p.m.
Sunday: Registration will start at 7:30 a.m. and close at 9:15 a.m.; Tech inspection
starts at 7:30 a.m. and closes at 9:30 a.m. All riders must attend the
mandatory rider’s meeting at 8:30 a.m. The track will be hot from 9 a.m. to 5
p.m. We will break for lunch from 12 p.m. to 1 p.m.

ACT NOW! Special Pricing ends 10/23/2017.

$175 per day

"The Journey Is The Destination!”

Some do drugs others pop bottles we solve our problems with wide open throttles
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-30-2017, 10:56 AM
RE: Spring Mountain Motorsports Ranch Track Day NOV 4th/5th
I might be in if I could get a tow. Need to see if I can get time off work.
09-30-2017, 07:45 PM
Hey Travis, I got my tickets and am slowly getting all my gear together too. I was wondering though, (being that I am a noobie,) have you been to spring mountain before? Do you have any idea how many people might be going? What level will you be riding in? I'm sure I'll see you before then but thought I'd post it to see how many people might be wondering similar things.
09-30-2017, 07:47 PM
(09-30-2017 07:45 PM)Switzz Wrote:  Hey Travis, I got my tickets and am slowly getting all my gear together too. I was wondering though, (being that I am a noobie,) have you been to spring mountain before? Do you have any idea how many people might be going? What level will you be riding in? I'm sure I'll see you before then but thought I'd post it to see how many people might be wondering similar things.

Going on the ride tomorrow? Let's talk! Also PM you my number-

10-28-2017, 12:02 PM
Bump. IN for Saturday -

10-28-2017, 12:12 PM
weather should be perfect for this! Gunna be fun!

"Sin City Sportbikes was founded by Las Vegas sport bike enthusiasts in response to a desire to promote a positive and safe image of the sport. Riders and enthusiasts from all over the Las Vegas Valley have joined together in an effort to give back to a community that has helped and nurtured us."

[Image: finalbanner.jpg]
10-29-2017, 10:04 AM
Might be out on this one. I have to get 500 miles on my truck before I can tow anything.

28 YEAR AMA CHARTER LIFE MEMBER! I ride the BUSA and THE GOLDWING 1800. Sold the Gsxr1000 for the 2002 KLR650

[-]
Share/Bookmark (Show All)
Facebook Twitter Linkedin Technorati Digg MySpace Delicious