Rate Thread
Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
Club Meeting 7/9/13
07-07-2013, 03:13 PM
RE: Club Meeting 7/9/13
In.

I might be to old to cut the mustard, but I can still lick the jar.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-08-2013, 01:25 PM
SPECIAL GUEST BIG NASTY!!!!! ALL YOU OLD SCHOOLERS BETTER SHOWWW!!!

"Sin City Sportbikes was founded by Las Vegas sport bike enthusiasts in response to a desire to promote a positive and safe image of the sport. Riders and enthusiasts from all over the Las Vegas Valley have joined together in an effort to give back to a community that has helped and nurtured us."

[Image: finalbanner.jpg]
07-08-2013, 09:33 PM
Work called me ahead of time and told me I might have to help out in the poker room and that mean's OT. So I will most likely miss my normal "late as usual" appearance. Hope they end up not needing me and I can still show up for the end.
07-09-2013, 11:57 AM
Bump bump members need you to show up tonight for votes!

"Sin City Sportbikes was founded by Las Vegas sport bike enthusiasts in response to a desire to promote a positive and safe image of the sport. Riders and enthusiasts from all over the Las Vegas Valley have joined together in an effort to give back to a community that has helped and nurtured us."

07-09-2013, 12:32 PM
(07-09-2013 11:57 AM)ars0n Wrote:  Bump bump members need you to show up tonight for votes!

I know we're voting in a Sergeant. Are we gonna aim for a treasurer as well, while we're at it?

Also I will be showing up a tad bit late, as I have work. But I will definitely be there.

"250 is like the honey badger, it doesn't give a shit"

906+ years and still going!

**2013-2016 Secretary**
07-09-2013, 12:41 PM (This post was last modified: 07-09-2013 12:50 PM by ars0n.)
I am pretty sure we have talked about this before...but to reiterate..

At this point in time I am taking over treasure responsibilities and we will vote on treasurer when we renew officer voting at the end of the year. (less then 6 months) I would wait until the end of the year for sarge at arms as well, but its a very much needed to be filled position in the MC world and with the money issues and lack of enthusiasm for filling the treasurer spot, I think we can hold off till the new year for that. Its not a position we want to fill, ASAP, just because. It's very trustworthy and important position that no one really wants to step up and take responsibility for and we will needa very dedicated and trustworthy person to fill this position. If you have anyone in mind, please, speak up.

07-09-2013, 12:53 PM
(07-09-2013 12:41 PM)ars0n Wrote:  We discussed this at the last meeting we were at, I know this, because I remember you asking me. And me telling you...but to reiterate..=]

At this point in time I am taking over treasure responsibilities and we will vote on treasurer when we renew officer voting at the end of the year. (less then 6 months) I would wait until the end of the year for sarge at arms as well, but its a very much needed to be filled position in the MC world and with the money issues and lack of enthusiasm for filling the treasurer spot, I think we can hold off till the new year for that. Its not a position we want to fill, ASAP, just because. It's very trustworthy and important position that no one really wants to step up and take responsibility for and we will needa very dedicated and trustworthy person to fill this position. If you have anyone in mind, please, speak up.

Oh okay. Cause at the last meeting I thought we came to the consensus that we would talk about it and decide later, but I don't recall any other decisions being made. Although it's very possible I'm mistaken, since my life has been crazy lately and I'm feeling brain dead most of the time.

If we did want to examine filling the position, I'd like to throw a nomination for Doug out there. He's dependable, reliable, and seems like he has a good head on his shoulders. But once again, that's only if we want to at this time, and if he's okay with it.

"250 is like the honey badger, it doesn't give a shit"

906+ years and still going!

**2013-2016 Secretary**
07-09-2013, 12:56 PM (This post was last modified: 07-09-2013 01:09 PM by ars0n.)
Doug sounds like a good recommendation.. lets talk about it more tonight and see what he has to say.

07-09-2013, 01:50 PM
IN + La Familia even though they will be leaving early once meeting starts.

Work Smarter, Not Harder. Cool
07-09-2013, 03:18 PM
Maybe a +1 but unsure as of yet....

- J

"You were taking it easy right? Because I could keep up with
you and from what I understand, I shouldn't be able to do that..."
- Ken "No Neck"

[Image: sig1.png]